Dr. Bolanle Olatunde Oyedoyin started her career in the Food Technology Department, Federal Institute of Industrial Research Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria as a Research Officer in 1985 and has since risen to her present position as Director in the Department of Planning, Technology Transfer & Information Management(PTTIM). She has worked extensively on Production of sorghum malt, Screening of various varieties of sorghum for malting characteristics, Malt extract production using sorghum, Production of 100% sorghum malt beer, Fortification of ogi with benniseed and Preservation of Irish potato.
She has a PhD in Technology Management, M.Sc in Technology Management obtained from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, MBA from University of Ado Ekiti, Ado Ekiti, B.Sc. (Hons) Food Technology from University of Ibadan and OND IN SCIENCES from York College of Arts and Technology Yorkshire, England.
• Dr Oyedoyin has been organizing and representing FIIRO at industrial exhibitions since 1991.
• Coordinator of NARP World Bank project on monthly technology review meetings (1993-1996).
• Dr Oyedoyin has been a representative of FIIRO at the National NECA/ILO Network on SME Development from 1995 till date.
• Representation of FIIRO at the National Association of Small Medium Enterprises (NASME ).
• National Association of Chambers of Commerce Industry Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA ) since 2003 till date.
• A member FIIRO management committee on publication since 2002 and presently a member of FIIRO Journal of Industrial Research and Technology (JIRT) Editorial committee.
• She was a member of FIIRO management committee on internally generated revenue from 2001- 2011 when she became the chairman and coordinator till 2015.
• Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology (NIFST) fellow
• Institute of Management Consultants of Nigeria (IMCON) Fellow
• Institute of Strategic Management, Nigeria (ISMN)Member
She has attended a lot of courses and trainings relevant to her career which includes:
• The Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP), State House, Abuja . Principles, Processes and Procedures of Public Procurement November, 2018.
• Pharma Consult International Corporation, Lagos. Quality Management System (QMS) in an Organization- Planning and Implementation. May 2017
• NACETEM, Lagos. National Training workshop on Technology Acquisition and strategy in the public and private sector. November 2011.
• Singapore Cooperation Programme Training Awards: Productivity Management for Government Officials. September 2009
• In-House Training in Basic Public Service Rules, Office routine/ procedures and Financial Regulations. March 2009
• NACETEM, Lagos National workshop on Technological Entrepreneurship Development for Industrial Development and Competitiveness in Small Businesses. October 2008
• In-House Training on Proposal Writing, Assessment and Research Project Management. July 2008
• Transcorp Hilton, Abuja, Nigeria. WIPO Workshop on Establishment of Intellectual Property Technology Transfer Offices in Universities and Research Institutes in Nigeria. November 2006
• In-House Training Workshop on Training of Trainers for Technology Transfer. August 1999.
• Goldier Mier International Institute, Haifa, Israel Product Design Packaging and Advertisement: A marketing tool. May 1998.
• ILO, Turin Centre, Italy Designing, Operating and Managing support institutions and Services for small and medium enterprises Development. December 1997
Dr. Oyedoyin has also presented papers in Workshops and Seminars:
• B.O. Oyedoyin (2008) Role of R&D in Food Security for National Development. A paper presented at 1st National Conference on science and Technology, Federal Polytechnic, (Nekede).
• B.O. Oyedoyin (2006) Guide to setting up and managing a business. FIIRO Technology Transfer Training Workshops.
ACADEMIC AND SCHOLARLY
• B.Sc. Thesis: “Effect of Dehydration on the quality attributes of tomato”1984
• MBA Thesis: “Support Strategies to Small Businesses” 2000
• M.Sc. Thesis: “Evaluation of the Policy on Local Raw Materials substitution in the Food and beverage industry in South Western Nigeria” 2006
• Ph.D. Thesis: “A study of the Development and Transfer of Technologies from Research Institute to small scale manufacturing Company in South Western Nigeria” 2011